Piercings are performed by J’amie whoe has 5 years experience in the Body Piercing Industry and offers a range of piercings which include Facial, Oral, Body, Ear and Genital Piercings.
We pierce with strictly titanium jewellery and pierce with professional grade, high quality blade needles which allow for a smoother insertion, and aim to minimise pain and discomfort for the customer
A combination of ultrasonic cleaning and a state of the art autoclave is used for instrument decontamination, to ensure the highest level of hygiene and safety for each customer.
All Piercings are available on a walk-in basis, no appointment necessary.
*We strive to reply to all call-backs and web enquiries within 24 hours.
- Dissolve 1/3 of a teaspoon of sea salt in boiling water and allow to cool slightly.
- Wash your Hands.
- Soak the end of a clean cotton bud in the salt water and gently dab around the entry and exit of your new piercing/s (careful not to rotate the cotton bud around the screw ball to avoid loosening it as this may cause the piercing to fall out)
- Finally, using a clean cotton bud, dry the area gently and thoroughly.
- The process above is to repeated 2-3 times daily for 2-3 weeks.
- Make sure you don’t fiddle with your new piercing as this will slow the healing process and put you at risk of infection.
- No swimming for 60 days.
- Do not change the jewellery before the end of your healing time (unless recommended and carried out by your piercer)
- Do not let anyone else touch your new piercings.
As your piercing heals you may experience some bleeding, swelling, soreness, bruising, itching or crust around the new piercing. This is all completely normal and should clear by following the aftercare as described above.
Any questions or problems please call 01202 297 290 or stop by the studio!